SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Cost: Free shipping on orders over Rs 3500 within India.
- Order processing: Orders will be shipped within 1 to 2 business days. There may be delays during Sale time.
- Delivery Time: 5 – 7 working days and upto 10 days for remote locations not accessed directly by our shipping partner.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS & SHIPPING
- Write to us at email@example.com to place an order for payment in USD. We will send you a payment link via Paypal.
- Shipping: It will take upto 14 days for delivery. We cannot ship to PO Boxes & APO Addresses. Custom duties and taxes will be borne by the customer only. All orders will be sent through DHL.
- Customers who reject delivery due to duties/customs charges will not receive a refund for shipping and their order.
We do not accept cancellation and returns. We accept exchange requests ONLY for our baby carriers.Products purchased during sale/offer cannot be exchanged. Click here to read more.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ADJUSTABLE & COMPACT BABY CARRIER?
To choose the best Kol Kol baby carrier for you and your baby, watch our video or look at our baby carrier comparison table or take a short quiz.
MY BABY IS NOT HAPPY IN THE CARRIER. ANY TIPS?
Babies are smarter than we think. They can sense our comfort levels. If you are a first time baby wearer here are a few tips:
- Check our video for a quick fit check. 99% of the times, a small error can make babies very uncomfortable.
- Practice a few times without the baby to get the hang of the carrier
- Try it on with a well fed baby in a good mood
- Keep walking while putting baby in the carrier, the motion calms them
If baby is still not happy after many trials, get in touch with us. Ultimately, we want you to use and love your Kol Kol.
HOW CAN I WASH MY CARRIER?
Follow our instructions to make the carrier last as long as your baby can use it. The same applies for our bags and drool pads.
- We always suggest spot cleaning and washing only when you really need to.
- Do not soak , dip and dry in shade.
- Hand-wash separately in cold water. Colors might run.
- Use a mild detergent/soap.
- Do not use softeners, whiteners, bleach or harsh chemicals.
- Do not iron padded straps and belts
Kol Kol products have a six month warranty against manufacturing flaws. Our warranty does not cover accidental damage.
In the unlikely instance in which there is a manufacturing issue, we will provide you with a refund or a comparable exchange. To claim, the flawed item must be returned to us for inspection. Our products are handmade and may have slight variations that do not affect their use or safety. Normal wear, fabric fading, minor size differences, common/normal wrap nubs or flaws, and sewing varieties are not considered manufacturing flaws and are not covered under the warranty. We are not responsible for warranty coverage if the product has been altered in any way. The term “altered” or “adapted” is defined as including, without limit, changing buckles, adding webbing, sewing, dyeing, painting, embroidery, and fabric additions or removals made after the purchase. We are also not responsible for warranty coverage for any item that has been purchased secondhand.
Have more questions?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +91 9315008745
Whatsapp: +91 93150 08745
Timings: 10 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday